Remember when sites had fun links out and it wasn't just a bunch of shit they were trying to get you to buy?
- Tatoeba - Example sentences translated into lots of languages
- Learning with Texts - Nothing I write here could do this behemoth justice. Inspired my current workflow.
- Nihongo wa Omoshiroi - Japanese-language site finding the joy in Japanese
- A 15,000 Japanese Word Frequency List - What it says on the tin
- Japanese Text Analysis and Readability Tools - Really cool for getting a feel for the difficulty of a text before you dive in, finding stuff appropriate to level, etc.
- French idioms list
- Le québécois en 10 leçons book - This is a link to something to buy, but it's basically the only way you can learn Québécois from a book. I don't earn any money if you buy it.
- Marginalia Search - A search engine that brings text-heavy, Web 1.0 layoutted stuff to the top
- Every Noise at Once - An incredible project visually mapping and categorizing music genres. Lots of fun stuff to explore here.
- Exercises for tendonitis and carpal tunnel that saved my life during my dissertation